Just like any other transaction, the total costs associated with dental treatment must be taken into consideration when deciding if Invisalign is the perfect treatment for your needs.
Who is most suited for Invisalign treatment?
Since its introduction in 2000, this technology has helped thousands of people in achieving an aesthetically pleasant set of teeth. Due to its many benefits of these clear aligners before and after photos clearly indicate the success of this treatment. Invisalign treatment is becoming increasingly popular among Australians, but a large majority of these potential clients are completely unaware of the cost associated with its installation and maintenance.
In certain cases, They are clear aligners that are an excellent alternative to traditional braces. Ideally, those are for people suffering from cosmetic orthodontic issues. If you simply want straight teeth for the perfect smile, it is the right treatment for you.
In addition to the factors listed above, there are a few other things to keep in mind when considering Invisalign treatment:
- Cost: Invisalign treatment can be more expensive than traditional braces.
- Treatment time: Invisalign treatment typically takes longer than traditional braces treatment.
- Discomfort: Invisalign aligners can cause some discomfort, especially when they are first put on.
Overall, Invisalign treatment is a safe and effective way to straighten teeth. However, it is not right for everyone. If you are considering Invisalign treatment, it is important to consult with an orthodontist or dentist to determine if it is right for you.
Before starting Invisalign treatment, it is crucial to consult with an orthodontist or dentist who can assess your specific dental needs and determine if Invisalign is suitable for your case. Factors such as the complexity of your orthodontic issues, your commitment to wearing the aligners consistently, and your overall oral health will be considered during the consultation.
Invisalign offers advantages such as the ability to remove the aligners for eating and cleaning, reducing dietary restrictions and simplifying oral hygiene. However, its effectiveness relies on the patient’s adherence to the treatment plan. Regular check-ups with the orthodontist or dentist are essential to monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments.
How much does it cost in Australia?
The cost in Sydney usually ranges between $2800 for Invisalign i7 or $6000 for Lite Invisalign treatments and up to $9,000 for a complex Full Invisalign teeth alignment procedure. These price points are not set in stone as dental clinics price the cost of clear aligners on a case-to-case basis.
Important things to remember:
- These are just estimates, and a precise cost quote requires consultation with a dentist or orthodontist.
- Many clinics offer flexible payment plans to make Invisalign more affordable.
- Consider researching options with health insurance providers that may cover part of the cost.
What are the factors that affect the cost of Invisalign treatment?
Now that you know the estimated cost of the treatment, it’s important to understand the variables dentists and orthodontists use when pricing Invisalign services:
- Your personal treatment goals and those recommended by your dentist
- The extent or severity of your dental issue
- The duration of treatment or the number of months you need to use Invisalign
- Your geographic location and its proximity to a dental clinic
Several factors can affect the cost of your Invisalign treatment in Australia:
- Shorter treatment: i7 or Lite with fewer aligner sets cost less.
- Longer treatment: Full treatment with more aligner changes leads to a higher cost.
- Metropolitan areas: Cities like Sydney or Melbourne may have higher clinic fees than smaller towns.
- Regional areas: Rural areas might offer slightly lower costs due to lower overhead expenses.
- Clinic experience: Reputable clinics with experienced orthodontists may charge more due to expertise.
- Clinic services: Additional services like consultations, scans, and post-treatment monitoring can influence cost.
- Treatment plan: Accelerated options or retainers might incur extra fees.
- Financing options: Clinics offering financing might have slightly higher base costs.
- Health insurance: Coverage can vary, but may reduce overall treatment costs.
If you live in and around Sydney CBD, your dentist may use other factors when calculating the total cost of your Invisalign treatment.
However here at our clinic we have an upfront and transparent price plan based on the length of treatment you require:
- 3 months $4000
- 6-9 months $6500
- 9 months and over $8500.
How much does Invisalign cost per month?
It’s quite clear that it is considerably more expensive than traditional braces. If your dentist recommends Invisalign as the best orthodontic solution for you, but you don’t think that you can afford them, you may want to look at flexible payment options.
Invisalign treatment costs are typically quoted as a total upfront fee for the entire treatment plan, rather than a monthly payment structure. This is because the total cost depends on several factors specific to your individual case, such as:
- Complexity of your case: Simple cases requiring fewer aligner trays will naturally be cheaper than complex cases needing many aligner changes.
- Treatment duration: The longer your treatment plan, the higher the overall cost.
- Location: Clinics in metropolitan areas generally have higher fees than those in rural areas.
- Dental clinic: Different clinics have varying pricing strategies based on their experience, overhead costs, and treatment philosophies.
Repayment options and financing solutions will help you pay for the treatment without getting into debt.
Talk to Macquarie Dental for more information